Finding the best furniture outlet store Columbus, Ohio shoppers love is not complicated. When it comes to finding the best in selection, quality and prices, there is one stop to make and that’s at Amish Originals Furniture Co. Located at 38 North State St., we make it easier than ever to find what you need and more and at great discount outlet prices.
Whether you check our clearance section or just shop among our everyday low prices, you are sure to find a bargain. Remember, though, there is a difference between a bargain and just paying less money. For instance:
- An outlet bargain is defined by something that is bought more cheaply than anticipated, but with the same high standards.
- Cheap is usually defined by something that just doesn’t cost much. In cases like this you usually end up getting what you pay for.
So while some furniture places offer cheap prices, it also means you may end up with furniture that doesn’t last even until the next season. In fact, some of the cheap furniture options even require assembly. You’ll find none of that here at Amish Original Furniture Co. While the prices may be outlet-furniture low, you get the best of quality and then some.
What It’s All About
If you’ve never shopped Amish Originals as your furniture outlet store Columbus, Ohio location of choice, you may not be familiar with what we have to offer, yet. Certainly there are other Columbus, Ohio furniture stores, but none like Amish Originals Furniture Co. Here’s what you should know about us and the pieces we offer:
- We work with more than 70 Amish families in the Northeast Ohio area in order to help them and our customers get what they need. Having been in business since 1992, we like to think we have truly become part of the community instead of just another furniture store in the area.
- What we offer is made from the finest quality American hardwoods, and you even get to choose from the wood options. The process is all about tailoring the furniture you want to your taste so you choose the style you like, the wood and even the finish for a customized look that also means one of a kind.
- Once you choose the pieces you want, they are then built to order and that means handmade also. Your pieces are custom built by hand using techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation.
- Each step is truly done by hand, including the intricate dovetailing work. There are no machines or assembly line here, and it all results in one-of-a-kind, high quality furniture that will furnish your home for generations to come.
You truly cannot surpass the excellence that goes into Amish furniture. The best part is that you can still get those prices you expect from a furniture outlet store Columbus, Ohio has to offer, yet with better quality than you ever thought possible.
Visit our store at:
38 North State Street
Westerville, OH 43081
Mon: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tue: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Wed: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Thur: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Fri: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Sat: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Also by appointment
[/add_half] [map_half] View Larger Map [/map_half]